Sunday, July 1, 2012

Blessings Counted!

1) My mother is well after having a cardiac ablation to treat atrial flutter. Whew! Sudden and shocking but those docs know what they are doing.

2) That baby grandson coming in November is named Micah.  That happy event will be a great distraction during presidential election week.

3) Maddie and Landon are JOYS (still). :)

4) My children and their spouses are content and happy (still). :)

5) My house AC is working well (still).  103, 104, 105 degree days this week!

6) My job is wonderful (still). :)

7) My husband is (still) happy to be married to me after 32 years.  Vice versa!

8) My Shepherd is (still) patient with me and is leading me every day as I learn lots of lessons.

9) Fourth of July week!! Fireworks!! Beautiful Flags!!

10) Espresso Chip Ice Cream from Publix.

No comments: