Monday, December 29, 2008

Such a Mix of Feelings

Yes, these are my precious folk taken on Christmas Day. I love them so much and yet get so frustrated. They are young adults...those are two key words: "young" and "adults". So how far can I go in advising, etc? My son has brought me much joy in the past and some questions lately. I pray for him the right friends who will keep him accountable and close to the Lord. I pray for his future wife...that the Lord will bring her soon and that she'll be a wonderful, strong Christian. I pray for him the job he needs to find himself and what he wants to do.
Whew! For my daughter and son-in-law I pray patience and love for each other, especially as Madison makes her appearance very soon. I pray for good health for Madison and Erin and a safe delivery. Then I pray for sensitivity on Brad's part as he helps her daily and that he will be a godly father to my granddaughter. I am so blessed. So here we go, 2009!

No comments: