Sunday, February 15, 2009

Transverse Lie

Interesting title, right? Well, that's the position of my granddaughter right now at 36 weeks. This is not a good thing. She needs to be head-down. There are things that could happen if she doesn't get moving before her mother goes into labor...so I have prayed this afternoon that God will turn her tonight. I pray He will. He loves Madison more than we ever could so I trust her little body in His hands. I'm amazed at the amount of love that I feel for this person I've never met. God gives us that wonderful capacity to love like that. That's what makes life such a precious thing and such a joy and, of course, can bring such sorrow. And that leads me to the certain knowledge that we will all be together with Him one day and that I should not be afraid.

No comments: