Friday, March 13, 2009

Still Waiting!

Let's just say that I've not gotten a really good night's sleep in a while. I wait for the phone to ring, I pray for them and for Stephen in his travels! WOW! Thanks, Lord, that Stephen is home safely now in Gainesville. He left last Friday for Colorado with Dan Fran and visited Denver, Arches,and Canyonlands, plus other parks and then drove for 38 hours to get home with an occasional stop. He dropped his phone in a hot tub... ha ha and so I couldn't get in touch with him for several days until today. He called and is home. One of his first questions was about Erin...had she had the baby yet. I liked that!
And, no, she hasn't had that reluctant girl yet. She was the same on Wednesday's appointment and so is approaching 40 weeks. She'll go to that visit and they'll decide when to induce if she doesn't go into labor within a few more days. So, hooray, we see the light at the end! Erin's so ready. Gmommy is also. :) I'm praying for safe and healthy times for all.

No comments: