Saturday, July 16, 2011

Marvelous Light

Sarasota Surf and Raquet Club in Siesta Key (my family has come here for 35 years)

The sunsets never disappoint us!



I had so much fun with Maddie!

Music on the beach with family

Different night, different sunset

Sweet boy.


Maddie would run for hours like this every night.


My very talented niece and nephew


Pure Joy!

And more JOY!

My kids and their spouses!

"Here comes the little redhead" was heard often on the beach.

HI!

My newlyweds


Sweet grandchildren
Gorgeous moon with sunset clouds!



3 comments:

Helen said...

Such sweet times! Love the pictures of your precious family. What a blessing to have all the years together with your family and the memories you all have made. How fun it would be to look back at the pictures over the years and see how the children have grown and how the family has expanded with marriages and new life. Thank you for sharing. :-)

Linda B. said...

Loved your pictures. That little red headed granddaughter and your grandson are just precious.

Cheryl said...

Bambi..what sweet memories you have with your precious family. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and experiences. Stephen and Rachel put a huge smile on my face, and Madison and Landon are absolutely adorable! I love you all!!