Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just the Usual


I love these photos of the kid! She is getting such personality. The one with her mommy is pretty appropriate as she is smug about her mom. We are loving getting to know her and just lately has she started trying to roll over, she is laughing loud and long, just a lot of fun when she's not fussing.
We had a little trip to Illinois and St. Louis for Brad to be in his best friend's wedding. That went well except that Erin came home pretty sick with mastitis. She's better now. I was very happy to babysit for them but I was so tired when we got back.
Now, tonight, I am having the solitude that I crave so often...silence. I love it. I'm so sleepy...could sleep for days I feel.
Still praying for my boy...for God to place his feet on the path that the Lord would have him take. I miss him.

No comments: