Friday, January 22, 2010

Sweet Week!


Nothing out of the ordinary going on these days. Been somewhat busy at work as our choir sang a patriotic musical premiere on Tuesday and now we are getting ready to start our Good Friday/Easter music next week. So I will be busy getting the music ready next week for my boss to present to the choir. Speaking of my "jefe", he was so kind to me last week. I had a very unexpected couple of hours off because of the long days we worked. He insisted and I took him up on it. Encouragement like that makes a person want to work harder and enjoy it!!
Today was spent with daughter and granddaughter. Always so sweet. I love feeling that I can help out especially now that daughter has another baby on the way. I had a blast watching the gbaby walk around like a crazy girl...she looks so little walking around at 10 months. She barely has just learned to crawl and she decided that wasn't enough, I guess. I love the sweet fellowship I have with her mommy and the kisses I get from the baby. Life is just good right now. Thank YOU, Lord.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Such precious times! I know doing this blog is creating a wonderful electronic "book" of memories that you will look back on and enjoy for years to come. I enjoy reading them and "sharing" in your life with your family. You are certainly blessed! Love you.