Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rachel and Stephen

So I get to be a mother-in-law again! Hooray! We are so happy that our son, Stephen, is marrying a beautiful, sweet, smart, Jesus-loving girl!  She is in pharmacy school at UGA so she has beauty AND brains. They have been dating about a year now and we've spent some time with her at different family functions.  Enough to know that we love her and think she's perfect for Stephen.  We are so happy that the Lord has brought them together.

I don't know all the details yet but Stephen gave her my grandmother's diamond ring on Tuesday night in the pouring rain. Sweet!!  Rachel was shocked, I believe. Never saw it coming.  There will be a June wedding more than likely. They are still discussing details.

I am looking forward to getting to know this girl better...newest member of the family!



HA! They were at some weird festival that involved triathalons and Vikings...????  They seem to be a perfect match!


These are the only pics I have of these two and I stole them from their Facebook pages! Hoping to get some more when we meet them in a couple of weeks for lunch or supper.


No comments: