Thursday, December 31, 2009

Getting Ready for 2010

There's something about the imagery of the thriving tree by the stream that I love. I want this in my mind for 2010...something I will strive for in my walk with God whom I love so much. I want Him to be pleased with me, with my faith, with my outward expressions of my faith. I take Him so for granted many days...I want to stop and think daily of all He's done for me. And love Him back by growing like a tree by a river.

Jeremiah 17:7-8 says:

7 "But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
whose confidence is in him.

8 He will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit."


Amen to that for 2010.


No comments: