Monday, August 16, 2010

Neon Green

Our boy has been to visit us several times since he moved back from Denver. But we haven't gone to see him ourselves.  What a surprise when we got there late Sunday afternoon.  We knew it was inevitable.  We thought it wouldn't be so soon but we just had to accept it. He is now the proud owner of this...

He never told us that he got it. He "didn't want to worry me" he said.  I'm actually happy about that except now I guess my prayer life will improve greatly.  He took the responsibility of taking the motorcycle safety course so I'm also glad about that.  He saves lots of money on gas and at least still has his car when it's raining.

I think he looks rather handsome in his beard, helmet and jacket.  (I'm trying to make the best of this, okay?)

1 comment:

Angela said...

AHHHH Boys!! Lord help us all!!