Friday, September 10, 2010

A Sweet Pic and Still Waiting


There's my mom and me many, many, many years ago! Ha. About 52 to be exact.  Today is mom's birthday.  I have a wonderful mom and dad who have supported me, loved me, blessed me with their marriage, directed me and taught me with their faith throughout my life.  If I went to heaven now, I could say that I have had a wonderful, amazing, happy life due mostly to their upbringing and influence.  When people talk about their childhood and how hard things were, I sit in ignorance.  My childhood days and teenage days and young adult days were full, happy, disciplined (with one look out of my mom's eyes!) and fun!  I hope my children will feel the same way about me when I'm 73!!  Happy Birthday, Mom!

Now, about that grandmother thing going on in my life!  We are still waiting on baby boy's arrival. He's not late yet but about to be. He's just very comfortable I suppose.  I'm praying for my daughter as she gets less comfortable each day.  I hope you'll see some pics right here sometime next week of the newest member of the family.


No comments: