Sunday, July 19, 2009

So Many Needs

It's amazing how many prayer requests that I pray about daily. So many things have happened lately. I daily pray for the "D" ladies. Their names all start with D. One who is a recent widow and still so young. Another 2 who are in the midst of very bitter divorces...long-time faithful church members. Another who has had 2 miscarriages in the last year. Now a new request. A couple who meant a lot to me through college years (I was in their wedding). Always had such a wonderful outlook and family. Their children were true blessings. One has strayed terribly and now is in jail and is looking at probably the next 25 years in prison. They are devastated, of course. So these are all just reminders to me that I am so blessed. I have NO problems in comparison to these. I know that problems are just around the corner however. I am not an exception. I pray I will be able to handle things that happen and will depend on Him as I've prayed for others to do.

1 comment:

Louise is said...

Hi Rebecca!
Thanks for your encouraging comment.
You sound like a real intercessor. God has blessed you so you can be free to pray for those in need.

I love networking with other christians around the world.

God bless you even more!
Louise