Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Favorites!



Just thinking of the fact that we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving in a few weeks. To me, thankful=favorites. My favorite people, blessings, things, places!

1. JESUS, of course. My constant Companion, Savior, Shepherd, Friend.
2. GOD, my Father, my Source. He holds all in His hands.
3. THE HOLY SPIRIT. Discipline, love, guidance, JOY!
4. FAMILY. Loving, patient husband. Beautiful daughter. Excellent son-in-law. Cutest baby granddaughter in the world. Adventurous son. Healthy, happy parents. Brother & sister & their spouses & my nieces/nephews...FUN!
5. FRIENDS. Erin, Cheryl. Church folk.
6. AUTUMN. Red, yellow, orange, green, crisp, fragrance, anticipation. Bluest sky.
7. CHOCOLATE. No need to explain.
8. MUSIC. Choirs, violins, Christmas, Peace on Earth. Hallelujah Chorus!
9. BOOKS. The smell, the feel, the losing myself in the story for hours at a time.
10. HEAVEN. My home. Someday.

No comments: