Saturday, February 20, 2010

He's Back!

Well, my boy is back and I couldn't be happier. He had a good experience in Denver but it just wasn't the place for someone who loves hot desert temperatures. Georgia will fit better I believe. He is back living with his friends in Gainesville and starting the job search again. I'm glad he is back with his many friends from that area and back to the church he really enjoyed also. I'm also happy and relieved that we get to see him whenever we want instead of having to fly across the country on a planned vacation. I am praying for him as he listens carefully to the Lord for his next step.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Glad he's back home! I know it has been a time of intense prayer for you as he has tried to figure out what he's to do next. Our boys need lots of prayer for God's direction for their lives. Our son is still searching for his passion. There seems to be an epidemic of this for this generation of young men and they all need our prayers. I like to pray Jeremiah 29:11.

Enjoyed seeing you last week!