Friday, July 2, 2010

Been a While!

My sweet daughter said to undelete my blog so...okay, here I am again. She's kind to say she missed it but I really haven't had much to say and I get writer's block a lot.  I think it's time I took a creativity class in writing. They do offer that and since I'm trying to keep my teacher certification up, maybe I'll go ahead and take it so you won't have to suffer through my attempts. I'd love to write some fiction installments.  My life is not very interesting but I could embellish my adventures, right??

Well, I am very excited that in about 9 weeks I could be holding my little grandson! Seems like the time has gone by so quickly.  I'm loving the time I spend with my baby granddaughter and I guess between those kind of busy days and my non-stop working, the days speed by.

Looking forward to a fun weekend to celebrate the Fourth!  Then my dad's birthday is the fifth and we'll party together that day.  So on to a weekend of rest and relaxation, time with family, flag-waving church folks, a huge "Star-Spangled Banner", singing songs like "We Shall Overcome" and "Lean on Me" in our concert, hot dogs, hamburgers, ice cream, and finally fireworks on Sunday evening.  LOVE IT!!

Have a happy FOURTH!

No comments: