Monday, July 26, 2010

Dog Days

Just not a whole lot going on.  Good thing, too, considering the heat and storms we're having every day.  I'm actually glad to be working in my office in the basement of the church....so nice and cool.  In the spring and fall I love to escape for a few minutes every few hours to enjoy the sunshine and breezes. But not right now!

We've got seven weeks until we meet the sweet grandson. Can't wait to hold him and smell his little head.  There's just something about that sweet baby head! I'm thankful that his mommy is doing so well and I thank the Lord that things are going smoothly.

 We'll have a busier week next week with our choir singing at the Braves game and then a BIG baby shower for my girl and her cousins who are also having boys. That'll be fun!

 We had a nice unexpected visit from our son this weekend...just for an hour or so. He seems very content and happy in his job as a motorcycle mechanic and we really like his sweet girlfriend.  We hope to visit him in  a few weeks as he'll be moving into a new apartment.

So that's it! Just earth-shaking stuff! Life in a nutshell around here.  Get up, go to work, come home, read, play on the computer, watch the weather forecast, eat a bowl of cereal for supper (poor hubby), go to bed!

More later....I hope!


No comments: