Saturday, March 13, 2010

Not Much to Say But...

Nope, not a whole lot going on but I thought I'd update anyway. I'm pretty whooped right now due to a hugely busy week at work. Enjoying the day here at home after attending a bridesmaids' luncheon with my daughter. That was a lot of fun. My girl is going to be a beautiful matron of honor at 4 months pregnant in a pretty pink dress, black sash and gloves, rhinestone & pearl bracelet, pearl necklace and earrings. It's a fifties-style wedding on Good Friday. I'm really looking forward to it. The bride is my daughter's best friend and her mom and I are very close. Of course, to attend the wedding I have to miss the choir musical at our church. (part of my job) But my boss was very understanding.

The sun really tried to come out today. I'm really, really tired of this winter landscape and weather. I even shopped for some spring clothes today and I'm about to clean out my closet and pretend that spring is here.

Went shopping with my baby granddaughter yesterday for some spring stuff. That child proceeded to get in a tug-of-war with her mother over a really cute little dress. It was funny. She's not even a year old yet and that strong will is showing up! Like mother, like daughter. Of course, she mellowed out and became a delightful girl. I'm sure the little redhead will do the same.

So anyway, not much else. Looking forward to some fun days in the next few weeks...celebrating birthdays and Easter.

Later.

No comments: