Monday, November 8, 2010

Season of Gratitude


We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.  ~Thornton Wilder


I love that quote.  We have to be conscious daily then of all we have.  Not the material things but our "treasure in heaven"...and treasures from heaven!
SUCH AS....
My Salvation in Christ
My Family's Love
Wonderful Music
Beautiful Grandbabies
A Warm House
Delicious and Healthful Food
....and Desserts :)
A Supportive Church
Friends Who Make Me Laugh
...Who Listen and Do Not Judge
...Who Pray for Me

"Give thanks
With a grateful heart
Give thanks
To the Holy One
Give thanks
For He's given 
Jesus Christ, His Son
And now let the weak say
I am strong
Let the poor say
I am rich
Because of what
The Lord has done for us
Give Thanks!"







1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love you Bambi. You are so wise and I love what your blog says. So very true you are such a blessing!